Thanks for choosing Spectre for your pro shop logging needs. Here is a list of questions that we often receive concerning the sale or use of Spectre. Please contact us if you have any questions or feedback.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Where do I buy Spectre Bowling?
It is available on all popular app stores. The Apple App Store, Google Play and Microsoft Store.
- When I search for Spectre Bowling on the app store, it doesn’t show up.
Spectre Bowling is available for TABLETS ONLY. If you are searching on your phone, it will not show up.
- Do I have to buy Spectre Bowling for each tablet
If you are using the same App Store ID on all tablets, you can download it as many times as that respective App Store permits. Usually, this is 10 devices.
- If I purchased a new device, do I need to buy Spectre Bowling again?
If you purchased the same type of device, no, just make sure to use the same App Store ID on the new device as the old one. If you switched from say Android to Apple, then yes you will need to purchase Spectre Bowling again. The respective App Store manages the sale and distribution.
- I have multiple devices, does Spectre Bowling share data between devices?
The current version saves the data on the device only. A cloud-version of Spectre is in the works and should be available shortly.
- What devices are compatible with Spectre Bowling?
If your device has access to the App Stores listed above, you can purchase Spectre Bowling. We recommend any device that has an 8″ or larger screen. The better the device, the better the performance.
- Can I import my data from my old system into Spectre?
Currently this is not an option. If you have your data in a spreadsheet format, we are open to discussing this, please contact us.
- Which languages are available in Spectre Bowling?
Currently our app is available in English, French, Spanish. If you would like to see it available in your native language, we are open to getting some help 🙂
- Is a trial version available?
Yes, for Windows only. A 30 day free trial is available.
There isn’t a free trial for Android or Apple unfortunately. However, we invite you to purchase it and we will guarantee your satisfaction within the first 30 days or your money back (Please make sure to keep your invoice).
- Is there a charge for the updates?
All updates are free. Check back with the App Store from time to time for periodical updates. We strive to continuously improve the system thru feedback from our community. If you find any bugs or possible improvements, please contact us.
- Full Walkthru:
- Turbo Xtreme Dealer Promo:
- Spectre Bowling Launch Video: