Thank you for choosing Spectre for your proshop.
We offer now a way to import your computerized data into Spectre.
Ebonite Proshop Coordinator
For Ebonite Proshop Coordinator users, please upload the “balls.db” and “nameaddr.db” files from your system backup.
Home-Made Database or file
If you are using a “home-made” software, please download the template and convert your existing data to match our template.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for us to complete the import.
- You must have an open Spectre Cloud account to qualify. Signup at cloud.spectrebowling.com.
- Fees will apply if our team needs to build the data file. We will need to evaluate your dataset and we will send you a formal quote for the work if needed.
- The team at Spectre is not responsible for the validity of the data, this is your data and you are the one doing the data manipulation.
- Spectre has a unique way of doing certain things such as multiple specs per client, multiple balls per client and multiple oval cuts per spec sheet, older or home-made systems usually don’t have that kind of depth. Therefore the imported data might be more “generic” than what you can do thru Spectre directly thru the software. We highly recommend doing your data entry into Spectre and not migrating your old spec sheets. Consult this video for Mark’s views on this topic.
Contact us if you have any questions or comments.